Subject: Re: Video Boards...
From: Elliot Bain <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 01:05:01 -0700

David Warner wrote:
> 
> 
> I use a genlock in conjunction with my Toaster to produce the Lightspeed
> tutorials, but I need to be able to record LightWave's interface from my
> Raptor3 workstation.  I don't like LW 4.0 on my Amiga so I still use v3.5,
> but tutorials I'm working on right now require LW 4.0 and other programs
> only available under the WinNT operating system.
> 
>                                      -David Warner
>                                       [email-masked]
>                                       http://www.albany.net/~dwarner

If you're not going to get something like a PVR or PAR, one of the cheap scan 
converters seems to work just fine for what you want to do. I've seem some 
half-decent stuff coming from them when you don't need lots of colors or 
higher than 640x480 rez.

-- 
Elliot Bain
Laurell Creative Services
614.459.4404